Add Users to Zoho One - How to Solve Zoho Application Assignment Problem
There are 3 easy steps to add a new User to your Zoho One Account:
Step 1: Make sure you have enough licences
- Connect to store.zoho.eu/com to check the number of licences available in your Zoho Account.
Step 2: Create the New User
- In the Zoho One Admin Panel (one.zoho.eu/com), select "Users" in the left bar.
- Click "Add User" and provide user information
Step 3: Assign Applications
There are 2 options to assign the applications:
- Open the User profile and Click on Applications
- Create Groups with Conditional Assignment of Applications and add the User as a member in the group
Application Assignment Problem
A frequent issue that Admin are facing is the fact that an application cannot be assigned to a User, because the User belongs to another organization. Most of the time, this is due to the fact that the User tried to connect to the application before it has been assigned to him and created another organization unexpectedly.
To solve the problem, this "wrong" organization has to be deleted in the concerned application. This has to be done by the User himself, connecting to his application.
Resolution Steps for Zoho CRM
- Connect to crm.zoho.eu/com
- Go to Setup > General > Company Details.
- At the bottom of the Company Details page, you will see the Delete CRM account link. Click the link to close the CRM account.
The application fromt the "correct" organization can now be assigned to the User from the Zoho One Admin Panel.
Resolution Steps for other Zoho Applications
Folllow the same process as for the CRM:
- Connect to applicationName.zoho.eu/com
- Delete the "wrong" account